study mbbs in GEORGIA
About MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is one of the popular countries where MBBS aspirants prefer to study. Georgian universities provide world-class facilities to the students. One of the best parts of study MBBS in Georgia is that you will not have to pass exams like ILETS or TOEFL. Once you complete your education you can get placed in top hospitals, clinics, and pharmaceutical organizations. The universities are recommended by well-known organizations like WHO, UNESCO, and NMC. The course duration is of 5 years with a one-year compulsory internship. As compared to several other Study MBBS abroad programs, MBBS in Georgia is affordable. You can enjoy an ocean of opportunities by opting to study MBBS in Georgia.
Courses Offered in Georgia Universities
Georgian universities not only offer MBBS courses but also give you to undertake other popular courses in the medical field.
- MBBS/MD for which total duration (Academic course + Internship) is 6 years.
- Dentistry, the course duration is 5 years.
- Pharmacy, the course duration is 4 years.
- Nursing, the course duration is 4 years.
Medium of MBBS course in Georgia
The medical universities in Georgia which are recognized by NMC & WHO follow English as the medium of instruction. For Indian students, it is of great advantage as they can easily understand the course curriculum.
Intakes for Study MBBS in Georgia
The MBBS course in Georgia starts at the end of September every year. The admission process of medical education also starts in September. The students get admitted based on first come first serve. The application process is commencing in mid-July to August. If you apply early the chances of getting the best college will increase. If you are searching for an MBBS consultancy in India, then Edusolve Edutech is going to serve you the best.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Georgia
You will require to meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Georgia. Below are some mandatory criteria that need to be fulfilled for your application for admission to be granted.
- You should be 17 years before the end of December of the admission year.
- You should complete your 12th education with the Science stream.
- You should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and compulsory English as a subject in 12.
- 50% marks need to be secured in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- You should be NEET qualified to study MBBS in Georgia.
Documents Required for Studying MBBS in Georgia
Below are the required documents that you need to submit during the admission process. Please keep in mind that you should also carry the original documents for verification.
- 10th & 12th scanned mark sheet copies
- A valid passport of a country
- Passport size photographs
- Duly filled up the application form of the college
- Invitation letter from the college where you have applied
- NEET Scorecard
Welcome to Edusolve Edutech
Admission Process for MBBS in Georgia
The process of admission for Study MBBS in Georgia program will become easy with Edusolve Edutech which is an MBBS consultancy in India. The stepwise process is as follows-
- Will help you to fill up the application form online. It is important that you filled up the details correctly to avoid any problem in the future.
- You will need to submit the scanned copies of the documents in a synchronized manner.
- In the next step, if your application is verified by the university you will receive the invitation letter.
- You secure your seat in the college you will have to pay the admission fees.
- Now you can start your student VISA application process. We will help you to submit the application and Prepare for the interview. This is one of the most crucial steps for study MBBS in Georgia.
- Once you get your VISA in hand, you can start preparing to fly to Georgia.
- Edusolve Edutech will also help you to get settle in Georgia and make your dreams come true.
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD?
Apart from the low fee structure, there will be no donation for studying MBBS in abroad which is not the case for Indian private colleges. That is right, you will get MBBS admission without any donation
All medical universities are MCI and WHO approved and also approved by their respective national regulator of education.
There is no exam/test for getting admission for doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, Georgia (Europe) and Kazakhstan. You only need to meet the eligibility criteria for getting admission for doing MBBS in abroad.
Guidance will be provided to students who will be appearing for the various screening tests such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) screening test-Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), etc.
Students can get scholarship on the basis of their performance in the first year of International School of Medicine.
With so many students studying MBBS in abroad, Indian food is now easily accessible for the students. There are many restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
Top MBBS Colleges of Georgia
East European University (EEU): East European University or EEU is one of the renowned universities in Georgia. It is one of the best choices for study MBBS abroad. The university is established in 2012 and has experienced professors who proctored students for every academic help. The MBBS degree from this college will receive recognition worldwide. It provides standard education to the students with modern technologies and advances infrastructure. The college offers great exposure to the students and opportunities to establish themselves as great doctors. It is one of the top medical universities. Although it is a private college the fees in this college are around 25 Lakhs to 27 Lakhs. You can get a chance to work in top hospitals and clinics after completing of MBBS course from this college.
Georgian American University (GAU): Georgian American University is one of the top government colleges in Georgia. The college was established in 2001 and emphasis on providing quality education to the students. The college has highly experienced professors that provide quality education to the students. The college offers an international standard of education. The medium of instruction is English in this college. The session starts twice a year in this college which is September and February. The course fees in this college are around 25 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs and are one of the cheapest among other colleges.
Tbilisi Open University (TOU): Tibilisi Open University or TOU is a private research university in Georgia. The college offers great education to the student and helps them to establish as reputed doctors. The college has highly qualified faculty members and the best infrastructure. The university receives recognition from NMC, WHO, and FAIMER.The college also has low tuition fees. You will need to pay around 25 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs to study in this college. You can get the excellent opportunity and environment to carry out your education or researches.
So, if you are thinking to study MBBS abroad and enroll to Study MBBS in Georgia then contact Edusolve Edutech. We offer you the best support to make your dream come true.