study mbbs in ism
The International School of Medicine as a structural division of IUK was established in 2003. The main foundation for the establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming the Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the main theemphasis of ISM administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high-quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market. Currently, the International School of Medicine is a amodern university with a comprehensive infrastructure, and experienced faculty members that are nationally and some of them worldwide recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations and agencies.
Fifteen years ago the first 13 students were enrolled, whereas at present about 3500 students study in the school. Most of our students are citizens of foreign countries: India, Pakistan, South Korea, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria. This is why the language of instruction is English.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA / DOCUMENTS NEEDED
Minimum Educational Qualification of 10+2, Minimum Age of 17 Years
Candidates applying for MBBS must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission in a Medical Institution by the “Medical Councils” of the respective country.
Documents needed for admission & Visa:
Passport / International travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
Qualification certificates indicating the primary knowledge of the subject for the respective courses.
Qualification documents attested in a proper way for their acceptance in the Republic of Kyrgystan (Please take the advice from the consultant with this regard).
Copy of NEET Scorecard.
2 Photos of Student (White Background)
- Completed intermediate education (12 years) equivalent to secondary education of the KR
- 60 % rating scores
- Admission fee
- Paying capacity
Required documents (originals):
- Certificate of completed intermediate education
- Passport with appropriate entry visa
- Medical reference — 086 form,
(medical examination can be provided in the Medical Center of the ISM)
- Application form
- 10 photographs (3× 4 cm)
After your arrival to the ISM:
- assistance in the registration term and visa extension is provided by the Department for International Affairs (DIA), room 1 304;
- visa term for international students is determined on the time of staying in the KR from 6 months to 1 year;
- deadlines for handing passports to the DIA are 30 days before visa expiration date
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY EDUSOLVE EDUTECH PVT.LTD. :
- Admission Facilitation.
- Visa Stamp/Extension Assistance
- Student’s visa extension has to be done once student’s reaches to Kyrgyzstan our staff in Kyrgyzstan will take care of this procedure to get this work done, they extend the student visa from 90 days to 1 year.
- 1st Year Books
- One Study Tab
- We are only entitling for 1st year Visa Extension after that student will do it by themselves.
(This service is chargeable, students/consultant have to pay for this service once student arrive in Kyrgyzstan)
*Every University having its own structure and process of visa.
Ticket – One Way
Ministry or other related permissions
Apostle & Attestation
MCI Eligibility Assistance
HOSTEL & MESS
LOCAL SIM CARD
MCI Screening Test Coaching.
We have MCI coaching institute in India where students get enrolled during their summer break and students are imparted coaching by experienced Indian teachers. The residential coaching campus is based in Noida by the name of KCC.
IT Study Material
EdusolveEdutech has been working in close association with an E-learning based IT company that provides various HD video lectures, illustrations/clinical pictures, animations (2D & 3 D) Online courses for medical students as per the MCI curriculum.
(These Material students will get time to time during their study cycle once they enroll for MCI Coaching)