study mbbs in ksma
I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a public institution that carries out educational, medical and preventive, research, cultural and educational activities for implementing educational and professional programs of higher, postgraduate and further medical and pharmaceutical education.
KSMA provides the best quality facilities and infrastructure for its students. The education in KSMA is not just confined to the lecture halls. Students are provided with the best opportunities to participate in various extra-curricular activities such as conferences, clinical rotations, seminars, and projects.
There is a very healthy and friendly atmosphere on the campus of KSMA. The hostels are well-equipped with all the basic amenities like air conditioning, a laundry, electricity, heating system, internet access, kitchen, T.V., and water supply. The campus has various activity centers such as a library, gym, sports complex and much more. The campus is secured with a 24-hour security system and guards.
Why MBBS from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- The medium of education is English.
- The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy provides students with well-equipped labs and advanced technologies used for imparting medical knowledge.
- The University lies high in the rating chart prepared by the World health organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The University has more than 75 years of experience in the medical education field.
- They have a high rate of success in MCI screening tests.
- The University has more collaboration and exchange programs with a lot of medical universities in European countries to offer to Indian Students than any other university in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students get the best exposure at University run hospitals.
- Excellent standards of academics.
- Other necessary facilities like hostel, libraries, Indian food, transportation, college environment, and extracurricular activities are at its best.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Only Science Students are eligible for MBBS.
- The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the ‘10+2’ examinations.
- For reserved category students, the requirement is 40%.
- MBBS admissions are not centralized.
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY EDUSOLVE EDUTECH PVT.LTD. :
- Admission Facilitation.
- Visa Stamp/Extension Assistance
- Student’s visa extension has to be done once student’s reaches to Kyrgyzstan our staff in Kyrgyzstan will take care of this procedure to get this work done, they extend the student visa from 90 days to 1 year.
- 1st Year Books
- One Study Tab
- We are only entitling to 1st year Visa Extension after that student will do it by themselves.
(This service is chargeable, students/consultant have to pay for this service once student arrive in Kyrgyzstan)
*Every University having its own structure and process of visa.
Ticket – One Way
Ministry or other related permissions
Apostle & Attestation
MCI Eligibility Assistance
HOSTEL & MESS
LOCAL SIM CARD
MCI Screening Test Coaching.
We have MCI coaching institute in India where students get enrolled during their summer break and students are imparted coaching by experienced Indian teachers. The residential coaching campus is based in Noida by the name of KCC.
IT Study Material
Edusolve Edutech has been working in close association with an E-learning based IT company that provides various HD video lectures, illustrations/clinical pictures, animations (2D & 3 D) Online courses for medical students as per the MCI curriculum.
(These Material students will get time to time during their study cycle once they enroll for MCI Coaching)